£40.00 £40.00 Ex vat
Residual disinfectant for high contact areas. 12 bottles per pack.
10 in stock
Round the clock disinfection has never been easier. AntiBak Residual, offers fast acting and long lasting disinfection for up to 28 days after application!
Tested & proven to kill bacteria, fungi & viruses – including Coronavirus in 30 seconds!*
Fast acting – kills up to 99.9999% of bacteria in 60 seconds
Long lasting – proven to continue to be effective against bacteria for up to 28 days after application
- Perfect for those hard to reach areas – designed areas that are subject to bacterial loading but are not cleaned regularly or are difficult to clean on a regular basis.
- Biostatic protection – protects surfaces by providing a long lasting biostatic protection layer, which bacteria cannot penetrate or multiply on.
- Low hazard – free from bleach, chlorine and alcohol.
- Versatile – suitable for use everywhere from washrooms through to sluice rooms, HVAC systems, cold stores and kitchen non-food contact surfaces*.
- Fits in with your systems – suitable for use with spray and cloth, mop and bucket or steam cleaning machines
- Ready to use formula – no complicated mixing required
- Made in Scotland
AntiBak Residual has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Viruses to EN 14476 – against Bovine Coronavirus (20%) screen tested against H1N1 Swine Flu
- Bacteria to EN 1276 – against Campylobacter jejuni (4%), E.coli (4%), E.hirae (4%), Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis, Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureus, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis
- Bacteria to EN 13727 – against Legionella pneumophila
- Fungi to EN 1650 – against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
- Residuality testing – 28 day residuality – shown to be effective against a range of bacteria 28 days after application
- Residuality testing – 7 day residuality – shown to be effective against bacteria 7 days after application using steam cleaner