£45.00 £45.00 Ex vat
High level surface disinfectant for use in Non-Food areas. 12 bottles per pack.
9 in stock
Introducing our new quick & easy way to achieve High Level Disinfection. Designed for Professional Users, Endurocide® Virucidal offers one step, combined cleaning and disinfection for hard surfaces:
Powerful action – tested and proven to be effective against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, including Norovirus
Dual Action – cleans and disinfects in one easy application
Versatile – ideal for multi-industry use, across many different applications
- Broad spectrum application – including enveloped & non-enveloped viruses, gram positive and gram negative bacteria, fungi, yeasts and moulds.
- Multi-industry use – ideally suited for professional users in the food, beverage and catering industry, hospitals & healthcare or anywhere requiring high level decontamination and disinfection.
- Highly effective – tested to International Standards and under dirty conditions
- Powerful action – cleans and disinfects in one operation and exhibits excellent cleaning properties.
- Versatile – use with your existing cleaning and equipment – as can be applied on surfaces by mop, wipe, lance, spray and surface flooding or by immersion for tools and equipment
- Ready to use formula – no complicated mixing required
- Made in Scotland
Endurocide® Virucidal has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Viruses to EN 14476 – against MNV Norovirus, Poliovirus and Adenovirus
- Bacteria to EN 1276, EN 13697 and EN 13727 – against E.coli, E.hirae, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella typhimurium and Staphylococcus aureus under dirty conditions
- Fungi to EN 1650, EN 13697 and EN 13624 – against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans under dirty conditions