£50.00 £50.00 Ex vat
20 in stock
A one step, combined surface cleaner and disinfectant, QFD is the QUAT-FREE way to clean hard surfaces in kitchens, food preparation areas or anywhere requiring a high level of cleanliness & hygiene!
Easy cleaning – no need to pre-clean and able to work in dirty conditions, QFD leaves no residue and doesn’t require rinsing
Fast acting – kills up to 99.9999% of bacteria & fungi and tested to kill Coronavirus in 60 seconds *
Safe to use – non-flammable formulation, not classified as a skin irritant and free from PHMB, halogens, alcohol, aldehydes and oxidisers.
- Quat/QAC free – meaning QFD is free from Quaternary ammonium compounds, so leaves no residue and has no Maximum Residue Limit**
- Powerful disinfection – tested and proven to be effective against bacteria, fungi and enveloped viruses
- Fragrance & taint free – ideal for use in kitchens, catering facilities & food processing surfaces
- Low hazard – free from bleach, chlorine and alcohol.
- Versatile – suitable for use everywhere from food contact surfaces, through to healthcare environments, schools, nurseries and even in the home!
- Ready to use formula – no complicated mixing required
- Made in Scotland
QFD has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Enveloped Viruses to EN 14476^ – against Bovine Coronavirus (limited spectrum virucidal activity)
- Bacteria to EN 13697 – against E.coli, E.hirae, Camplylobacter jejuni, Legionella pneumophila, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis, Staphylococcus aureus and Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci
- Bacteria to EN 1276 – against E.coli, E.hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis and Staphylococcus aureus
- Fungi to EN 13697 – against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans